Hi, I’m Mike .
I’m an innovation coach, consultant and entrepreneur.
I have founded four businesses over the last 24 years; Europe’s first on-line photo processor, fotango.com, TalkFreely, this business, Brilliant Innovation Limited and Moments2Move . In my time as an innovation coach and consultant so, I would have uncovered thousands of ideas and hundreds of prototypes and projects. So when I talk about my experience, it’s been in the trenches. If innovation feels hard to you…..it’s because it is!
You can find more about me, my background and business by connecting to me on Linkedin, but if you’re reading this, you’re probably only really interested in knowing whether I could help you.
– You might have an idea, but unsure what to do next and need some external coaching and support in order to give you the confidence to take it to the next level
– Perhaps you’re a business leader or owner that’s somewhat stuck – you know you need some innovation, but not sure where to start.
– You might need, or have a direct report that needs to be more innovative in order to fulfil their potential.
– You may have a project that’s started and not delivering and you or the team need some new energy and focus.
– Or you may know you need to find some novel and creative ideas to kick-start a new project
Some of the answers can be found on this website – a lot of what I do I give away for free. Partly that’s because I can’t help everyone – there’s only so many hours in the day so why wouldn’t I help as many people as possible, and partly because an awful lot of consultancies that ‘offer’ innovation are offering the same old snake oil…management consulting labelled as innovation or creative thinking.
When I coach innovation, I jump into the trenches with you.
So, take a look around my blog and if you like what you see, sign-up to receive free lessons from the homepage, starting with an ideation tool called Idea Hacking which will walk you through generating 50 ideas in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee.
If you want to know more about how I can help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading this page, and let’s get innovating!